Regular Cargo with XTM-Fiber
The John-Doe® Regular Cargo biker trousers were designed specifically for extreme conditions, made from cutting-edge high tech materials for unrivalled comfort and ultimate protection when riding motorcycles. With a lining made from the worldwide innovation XTM-Fiber® (fiber technology made from DuPont™ Kevlar® / Coolmax® and Lycra®), they achieve the perfect balance between protection and ideal wearer comfort.
Thin, extremely flexible, water-repellent, yet provide the wearer with optimal protection in the event of extreme conditions and crashes on every ride, whether in the city or on long trips. Built-in armour pockets at the knee (adjustable) and hip allow the wearer to add armour for added protection.
Material & Details:
• XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax®
• Closable side pockets
• Adjustable armour pockets built into the knee
• Armor pockets built in at the hip
• Straight fit
• YKK zipper
• CE approved by TÜV Rheinland
• Armour not included, sold separately